Streamline your tribute letters with a personal touch
Tribute donations can be a major source of revenue for nonprofits that can lead to legacy gifts and deeper relationships with the family. And tribute donations are growing faster than any other type of peer-to-peer fundraising, which means the need for a time-saving way to manage post-gift communications is becoming increasingly important.
But managing personal communications in an efficient, yet respectful way can be time-consuming and complex.
You deserve a better way to let family and other notificants know about tribute gifts. That’s why we’ve simplified the process of creating tribute letters so you never have to leave Bloomerang. Now, fundraisers can quickly generate letters while entering incoming tribute gifts, and the interaction is automatically captured and tracked on the constituent timeline.
Bloomerang’s Tribute Notification feature solves fundraisers’ pain points for managing memorial gifts: saving time, keeping it simple, and making it personal.
Bloomerang offers an efficient, user-friendly way to process and track tributes and create acknowledgment letters for donors and families.
- A simplified workflow allows you to add a tribute during gift entry, greatly reducing the number of steps involved.
- Relationships between gift/tribute/notificant stay within Bloomerang and are automatically kept in sync.
- Letters are recorded on the notificant’s timeline making it easy to track who has been notified so you don’t have to do it manually.
Keep it simple
Go from gift entry to letter creation without ever leaving Bloomerang.
- Generate acknowledgment letters, to both donor and family, in just a few simple steps.
- Eliminate the need to export data to an external word processor or import interactions to your database.
- Easily create letters using our tribute letter template. Letters are automatically generated and saved in Bloomerang, so all you have to do is add a personal note and print the letter.
Make it personal
Send communications that are personalized and meaningful.
- Letter merge fields populate the basic information automatically, freeing up valuable time in your workday.
- Make it easy for the family of the deceased to learn about the donation and express their appreciation.
- Build strong relationships with families that may be interested in setting up a tribute fund in their loved one’s memory.
If you’re ready to free up time in your busy day for personalizing letters (instead of dealing with tedious data exports, complicated mail merges, and time-consuming workarounds) ask your Bloomerang rep to show you how our new Tribute Notifications feature will help.
If you’re an existing customer, take a minute to learn how by reading our Create a Tribute Notificant Letter – HD. check out the new Tribute Notifications feature in the Letters workflow and provide feedback on how we can continue improving by sharing your ideas here.